The Myth: i have gone to the campus for a tour before, so I don’t have to visit as a student that is admitted.
The Verdict: Regardless if you have been to campus, it is helpful to visit as an admitted student as you consider carefully your admission offer.
Exactly what a wonderful time of the year! Admitted students recently heard that they’re component of the Trojan Family now it’s time for students to result in the important decision of where you should head to college. At USC, we have many programs for pupils to obtain one look that is last they make their choice.
Often times students may think it’s useless in the future to campus in April when they went on a tour their junior or senior 12 months. Nevertheless, it could positively be worth your time to visit campus inside the context as a student that is admitted. Once you take a tour as a prospective student, you might be coming to campus to consider using to USC. Is this a possibility? Can I see myself here? What information do I would like to know about applying?
Visiting campus being an student that is admitted a completely various feeling and set of questions that need answers. At this true point, USC is absolutely a possibility. We have extended an offer of admission, and now it’s time to simply take a serious and close look. Where would I be residing? Who does be my classmates? Which professors is teaching my classes? What communities will I join? Visiting campus as an admitted student helps you answer those questions and start to visualize your potential experience at USC.
So come visit us! You are able to sign up for Explore (full day programs), Preview (half time programs), or Admitted Student Day during your online portal at you.usc.edu.
Can’t come to campus? We may be visiting city near you! We understand that visiting campus might be logistically difficult, but you want to be sure to answer all your questions. Reservations for off-campus events can also be made at you.usc.edu.
Congratulations! On behalf of the working office of Admission, welcome to the Trojan Family. We hope to see you on campus!
Mythbuster: I’ve been admitted to spring, and so I’m waitlisted
The Myth: we’m a springtime admit, therefore I’m basically waitlisted.
The Verdict: No! You’re admitted to USC!
Every USC admits students to the spring semester, expecting to enroll about 300-500 of those students year. Many people assume spring admission is our waitlist. And although we could possibly move a few of the pupils towards the fall semester, spring admission just isn’t a waitlist. Spring admission is an admission offer to USC.
So why do it is done by us? Well, every we know there will be students leaving in the spring semester by either graduating early or studying abroad year. We also employ a competitive admission process at USC, and we can never admit every one of the wonderful students who connect with USC. So spring admission permits us to admit more of the amazing pupils we wish at USC we will have more space available in the spring semester because we know.
Spring admits aren’t any less important to USC than students admitted to the fall or students who transfer to USC after several semesters of university elsewhere. Spring admits are just as much USC students as some other Trojan, and they are wanted by us at USC as some other Trojan. Coming to USC in the spring gives you to start your college experience in a way that is unique. You can ease into the college change by taking classes at a community college that is local. You are able to explore the world through a research abroad program. You can also have a break through the grind and revel in a couple of months off of college!
You should visit our website at www.usc.edu/springadmit when you yourself haven’t done so already. You will find a lot of information about the resources we have for the spring admits ranging from course planning for the fall to USC that is purchasing football tickets.
If you’re a spring admit, please know that you’re an accomplished pupil and a wonderful addition to the Trojan Family. We look ahead to inviting you to campus spring 2017.
Dear Admitted Transfer Students…
Many transfer students are beginning to hear from us with decisions. In the event that you have actuallyn’t already, don’t panic. shmoop essay writing paper We will contact everybody by June 1st with either a request spring grades or a decision. Which basically means more waiting…sorry. For all those of you’ve got already been admitted, or are wondering just what the steps that are next be in the event that you are admitted, this blog’s for you personally.
- In your letter of admission, you’ve probably noticed you need to submit your Enrollment Commitment deposit by June 1st or within two weeks of receiving your admission letter that it says. This implies, in the event that you get the admission decision before June 1st, you have actually until June 1st to choose. You have a couple of weeks to submit the deposit and form if you obtain the letter after June 1st
- Fill in the FAFSA and the CSS profile ASAP, or even already completed. We do not want your capacity to commit to USC become held up by educational funding. The sooner we have these documents, the faster we can enable you to get the information.
- Submit your housing application. Although housing is not fully guaranteed for transfer students, there is some availability. The earlier you apply, the higher the chances. You are able to submit your housing application before the commitment deposit. USC also has off-campus student housing, so do not forget to check those options also.
- Sign up for Orientation 5-7 business days after your submit your dedication deposit. You shall receive an e-mail aided by the link.
- Send all official that is final from your most recent term in college.
- Get SUPER excited because you are a Trojan!
Of program, we’re constantly prepared to help. So us a call if you need anything, please just give!